The school boasts of few of the most active Alumni Association in the world where the reverence for the school has not dimmed even for those passed out more than 60 years ago. Old students Associations are active at place like London, Auckland, Melbourne, and USA etc. abroad, at Delhi, Mumbai, Pune & Kolkata in India. One of the most active association is TOGA of U.K. (The Oak Grove Association of U.K.).
The existence of these associations are a source of great moral strength for the school.
It is often said that one cannot recreat the past but one can incorporate it into the future. We all have a time in our life that we would like to go back to - "The way we were."
We are entering into our 125th year of existence and on this joyous occasion we thought it befitting to Open an Alumni gallery-Oak Grovian Alumni gallery (OGA) with the following objectives.
- To strengthen the bonds between the present and the past.
- To save our heritage and legacy of 1888.
- To inspire and promote the values of the old Oakgrovian spirit in the young Oakgrovians.
- To keep in touch in the form of records of all old oakgrovians who have left a mark in the society and nation building.
- Fund raising for the overall betterment of the school.
The formal inauguration of OGA will be held on 28th November 2011 in Junior Section of Oak Grove School in the Forenoon. We are also inaugurating a Souvenir gallery/Shop in our school on this occasion. This will be followed with an Inaugural lunch in Principalâ€™s residence followed by a friendly cricket match in the school valley with 1990 batch versus present batch.
Any correspondence is welcome at the following address:
Co-ordinator Alumni Affiars Oak Grove School Jharipani P.O., Mussoorie Hills, District Dehra Dun - 248152 Uttaranchal, India